Student Feedback

" Probably the best teacher I’ve ever known in my life. He’s the full package.Everything you want in a teacher, he has. He’s more down to earth, helpful, unique …….He’s different than the others, way different. I’m not saying that the others aren’t good. He’s just better. "
Zayed Hashim

"I love your subject, you make the English class very interesting… you are not only our teacher you are like a father to us if I have a problem I run to you for help."
Saleh Najeeb Al Musaabi

"I am very happy to be in your class and I can’t imagine studying English in a different class…. You have a fantastic way in teaching English using technology to create learning portfolios of reading, writing, speaking and listening…. Other students envy us for being your class.. "
Saif Al Muheiri

"Your class was never boring. At first I didn’t believe in using technology but now I found that I can write better, read faster and work harder. "
Obaid Abdul Rahman Al Blooshi

"You are an excellent teacher by all standards. Your new ways of using technology in teaching and learning English did surprise me…..I have learned many skills and I am so glad I joined the advanced science class… I can’t describe how good your teaching is, so I am so happy to be in Ahmed Moustafa’s class. "
Mohammed AL Kuwaiti
  
"Ahmed Moustafa you are a special English teacher only for Applied technology high school students and only for Emarati students…..You teach using the simplest of ways and you believe in Local students… "
Ali Abbas Al Blooshi

"When I joined your class I was scared because other students were all cleverer than me but you gave me confidence and helped me. I am no longer afraid of the subjects because you helped me to overcome my fears you are my favorite teacher"
Ahmed Naji

"I am writing this letter to you to tell you how much I appreciate your English class and what I learned. At the beginning of the year I found you a little bit different because all the things you said and did were new, different form what other teachers usually do…. You did us a big favor by teaching us in such a way…"
Abdullah Jamal Al Kaabi

"When I am in Ahmed Moustafa’s class I am sure everything will be easier. Thank you for being who you are…. I was scared of English before but now I enjoy studying English…"
Mohammed Abdullah Al Sayari

"This is the first time to find a teacher like you. You have many different ideas and exercises to improve our English language. You taught us with different great ways such as reading many stories and then we summarized them ....Generally, you make the class full of fun. You are like our father you teach us and joke with us. you want us to be the best at school. You taught me that UAE students do not  know the meaning of the word 'impossible' . Your previous student told us ‘Ahmed Moustfa is the best teacher and you will never  find a teacher like him’."
Mohammed Abdul Hakeem Al Ameri